For many people, financial considerations play an important role when it comes to making decisions about dental care in Cary, North Carolina. If concerns about money are keeping you from getting the treatments you and your family need from our dentist, Dr. Rachel Swart, we urge you to contact our office at 919-460-7025 and speak with a member of our team.
At Serene Smiles Dentistry, we are in network with most PPO plans, but it is still a good idea to contact your insurance provider and confirm your coverage before your appointment. Our team will work with you to find ways to get the most out of your coverage and help you with filing your insurance claims. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for any co-pays, out-of-pocket expenses and costs not covered by your insurance, and we will need payment on the day of your appointment. Our office also accepts:
- Credit Cards (American Express, MasterCard and Visa)
If you do not have insurance, please talk to a member of our team about our in-house membership and discount plan. Our office also works with CareCredit, Proceed Financing, and Lending Point, which are third-party credit companies that can help you finance your treatment. You can click on the links below to learn more about these companies and complete an application.
Dental Savings Plan
For patients that do not have a dental insurance plan, we offer our in-house dental savings membership plan which makes dental care affordable for the non-insured. Please read below for details on this plan and feel free discuss any questions you may have with one of our staff members:
Some of the Benefits of This Program Include:
- No yearly maximum
- No deductible
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No one will be denied coverage
- No waiting periods
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on-file with our office.
The Savings Plan Includes:
- 1 comprehensive exam
- 1 annual exam
- 1 emergency exam (can be used any time in the year)
- 2 dental cleanings
- 4 BW X-rays
- 2 fluoride tooth desensitizing treatments
- Any individual X-ray need throughout the year
- 50% off Panorex or full-mouth series X-rays
- 15% off additional cleanings, dental sealants, fillings, core buildups, oral surgery and root canals
- 10% off dental crowns, veneers, periodontal treatments, dentures, partials and implants
- $250 teeth whitening
Pricing Per Year
- Single – $299
- Dual* – $575
- Family** (3) – $752
- Family** (4) – $917
- Each Additional – $110
*The dual plan is for parent/child or couples
**The family plan includes family members and children under the age of 18 or children who are enrolled in college full-time until the age of 23.
Program Exclusions and Limitations
- The patient portion is due at the time of service
- $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
- Cannot be used in-conjunction with dental insurance, other discount plans or CareCredit
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize plan
Call our office to speak with a team member about enrolling for our dental savings plan.